자유게시판

qS2jP2nG1

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Ernestine Gabri…
댓글 0건 조회 5회 작성일 24-03-07 13:42

본문

Bobbi Brown On The Viral Basis That Makes Mature Pores And Skin Glow

"I never wished to be company. I by no means thought I was, but I know I never want to be again," she says of her decades years at Lauder. Even after selling the company, Brown insisted Lauder have the the lipsticks made at the same Queens facility. Brown put her house telephone number in the Glamour article, and after it ran, she was flooded with orders. Still a working make-up artist, Brown and her husband, who was then in regulation school, stuffed lipsticks in manila envelopes and sent them off. At so many pivotal moments, Brown was helped along to the following step in growing her enterprise because she was pleasant and struck up a dialog with the right stranger on the proper time. Though she utilized the product as supposed within the second video, Duxbury nonetheless wasn't a fan and stated she didn't see even "a slight difference" in her skin after using it.
Everybody is conscious of Venus Williams as one of many best tennis gamers of all time. But this multi-talented legend is also a seasoned entrepreneur, together with the founding father of the clear magnificence line EleVen by Venus Williams. This week, Venus joins Bobbi to speak about how she discovered her iconic confidence, why she loves beauty, and how her work on the court influences her decision-making in the workplace. From our best-selling Vitamin Enriched Face Base to our cult-favourite, Long-Wear Cream Shadow Stick, we're dedicated to products that perform as effortlessly as they appear, serving to you turn into your own make-up artist.
Any adjustments to this Privacy Policy will turn out to be effective when we publish the revised Privacy Policy on our web site or utility. We will provide further discover of significant updates. In case any modification deprives your rights of sensitive information in relation to this Privacy Policy, the Company will first get hold of your consent, besides as in any other case permitted by regulation. This is actually a Chinese Valentine’s Day Collection but are they promoting it as their Fall 2023 Collection is my question?
And then Gel Eyeliner in Black Ink and some Eye Opening Mascara. I love the way they type of crinkle in their tubes… You can both do them separately or you are capable of do all three of them. Everyone's nuts for Instant Detox, which is black and has Hawaiian sea water and clay.
Our number one promoting product is Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner, which is a product category I 100 percent made up, from the name to the packaging. It all occurred because I was in Telluride, Colorado, and somebody was coming to shoot me for Architectural Digest. And I opened my bag and realized, eX1vK5pH4 I actually have no eyeshadow, I have no brushes...but I really have mascara! So I put mascara on, and since I wasn’t 22 anymore, I wanted one thing else. When you get to a certain age, your eye form is different.
She posted a video defending the product's scent on Monday, and another clip in regards to the "confusion" surrounding the coverage her product is supposed to provide. The latter TikTok, during which she also shows tips on how to use the balm, has greater than 600,000 views as of Wednesday. "It was such a shock when I first went on TikTok, where I mainly simply stated, ‘Hey guys, it’s Bobbi Brown. ’ And we had been bombarded with women saying, ‘Oh my God, you’re here! ’ I started answering and it started going viral.
She’s well-known as a Victoria’s Secret model and the face of high-profile beauty campaigns—and now she’s an entrepreneur with numerous ventures, including her personal beauty-based digital platform, Rose Inc. This week, Rosie joins Bobbi to speak about rising up in the modeling trade, what sh... Gucci Westman is a celebrity makeup artist whose purchasers have ranged from Cameron Diaz, to Jennifer Aniston, to Natalie Portman. She’s also an entrepreneur and beauty designer who based the clean make-up line Westman Atelier. This week, Gucci joins Bobbi to speak about how she went from working movie sets to Vogue covers, how she built her all-star consumer record, her goals for the makeup she formulates—and why true magnificence goes nicely ... Boy Smells reinvented the fragrance business when co-founders and partners Matthew Herman and David Kien began making candles of their kitchen—which don’t just smell and look incredible, but additionally problem the gender binary.
The Best of Bobbi Brown, together with beauty, skincare, the most effective foundation, long-wear make-up & more. We allow you to login on our sites and platforms without the necessity to fill out a form. If you fail to provide your Personal Data when requested, we might not have the power to present our services and products to you. TikTok creator and former makeup artist Julesontherox stated that influencers should "consider whether or not a product is suitable" for them before choosing to evaluation it. Beauty products aren't made to suit everyone's wants, she famous, and influencers should pay consideration to the demographic they're a half of before reviewing products.
She was in her early 30s at the time, and figured that by the time the settlement expired, she’d be in her 60s and would be about ready to retire, anyway. Our best face moisturizers to nourish pores and skin and create the proper canvas for make-up software. Bobbi's top-rated assortment of face moisturizers infuse skin with luxurious hydration.
After we had produced a reasonably small batch, I talked to a good friend of mine who was a beauty editor at Mademoiselle, and he or she said, ‘Can I write about it? ’ I thought, Why would you want to write about it? [Laughs] She did the story and we began getting telephone calls. My husband would take the lipstick, put it in a manila envelope with a little sheet of paper with the ingredients and mail it to individuals. Then a friend of mine invited me to a celebration and I asked the hostess, 'What do you do? ' She was a cosmetics purchaser at Bergdorfs—so I pitched her.
She takes two thick handfuls of the muse and slathers it onto her face like Duxbury did in her review. Get this delivered to your inbox, and more info about our services and products. "I said, 'I even have an concept. I want to make a lipstick that is not greasy, is not dry, doesn't odor like my mother's lipstick, really looks like the colour of my lips,'" she says. The natural look was a novel idea on the time; 80s make-up was bold.
I'm also actually sensitive to scents that aren't pure. Some of my favorite smells are walking into the home, and my son making something with garlic, or within the wintertime I'll take cinnamon and make apple cider, and that smells the house up. Instead of doing a lip if I'm going to an occasion, I'll do a smoky eye with plenty of sparkle—not shimmer. The difference is they’re bigger particles that are flat minimize, and they also simply look so cool. I all the time use three shadows— Brown Metal, Rockstar, and Slate.
Chinese Valentine’s Day falls in August 23rd and the softer pastels do work for that Holiday not to point out a colour collection like it will look unimaginable on an Asian complexion! So, the releases makes extra sense when seeing it via that lens. But should you didn’t realize it was Chinese Valentine’s Day you may very nicely be confused if Bobbi Brown is promoting this as Fall or not?! A versatile palette featuring a curated assortment ofLuxe Eye Shadow and Highlighting Powder in made-to-play shades.Multidimensional neutrals, rich mattes, and pops of color with luxe sheencreate personalized appears that glow. Duxbury is notorious for using heavy basis in her reviews, however different make-up artists and influencers had blended responses to What The Foundation, even when used appropriately. On Tuesday, Brown posted one other video appearing to parody Duxbury’s review through the use of the "new make-up technique" seen in Duxbury’s videos.
An absolute must-have for easy and gorgeous eye appears. This progressive Long-Wear Cream Shadow Stick delivers a wealthy, creamy color with a single swipe, guaranteeing a long-lasting and crease-resistant finish. In the ultimate episode of Season 2 of "Beyond The Beauty," Bobbi is joined by the advisor, attorney, and author Anjali Kumar—who can also be a longtime good friend. Together, they reflect on Anjali’s high-level profession of staying open to new opportunities and figuring it out alongside the way, as well as where she’s going next. They focus on how to advocate for your self as a girl and mom within the enterprise world, what they acquire from mentoring the ...
I graduated high school a semester early, went to University of Wisconsin, and then I went to University of Arizona, because that’s where all of the Jewish kids went. After that, I transferred to Emerson College in Boston where I studied Theatrical Makeup and minored in Photography. And so I completed faculty there and stayed for a yr and waitressed, after which I moved to New York. You know, the old story is I didn’t know anybody, however I picked up a Yellow Pages, and appeared up models and companies, and eventually I figured out tips on how to become a make-up artist in style. I thought I was going to do make-up for movies, actually.
Finally, beta-carotene is an antioxidant that helps pores and skin well being. You'll additionally discover shea butter and vitamins B, C, and E, which mix to hydrate and nourish all day underneath makeup, an effect that will get higher over time. Every time I use a primer, I really feel like I’m applying additional moisturizer on my face, and find myself wishing I could just accomplish both in one step. Well, it appears that at least one brand is listening to those who feel the way I do and making a workable resolution.
From face merchandise which would possibly be expressly designed to look like skin, to colors for eyes, cheeks, and lips that enhance rather than detract, discover Bobbi Brown—beauty that lets you be who you're. Because lengthy before TikTok popularized the "no-makeup make-up" trend, the world-famous makeup artist led that exact revolution within the early '90s. At the time, thick layers of basis, overdrawn lips and frosted shadows have been all the rage. However, Bobbi got down to make women appear and feel like themselves, using makeup to boost their features as a substitute of masking them.
So, I began doing makeup in this very natural way, and I thought it appeared great. And that began my freelance career, and when I began Bobbi Brown Cosmetics, it was simply because I found that I may make lipstick that actually appeared like lips. For some, solely full protection and a matte end will do. And should you're one such fan of flawlessness, this Bobbi Brown foundation is a must-have, with GHI testers reporting that the formulation was lightweight, felt comfy on the pores and skin, and had a clean finish — no imply feat. It also comes in forty one shades with a wide range of depths and undertones.
's Tales From the Top, our collection on women who are leaders in their fields and masters of their craft. Spanning industries and experiences, these powerhouse women answer all of the questions you've got ever had about how they obtained to where they're today—and what they overcame to get there. Jones Road, which launched in 2020, is Bobbi Brown’s second foray into the cosmetics world. As of Tuesday, Brown's video racked up greater than 600,000 occasions and obtained over 100,000 likes. The package includes a limited-edition Jones Road Tyvek Bag, an exclusive new mini Miracle Balm shade in pinky bronze, The Best Blush in pop, Just a Sec in cool taupe, The Best Pencil in brown, and Cool Gloss in original—all for $82. She finally shook up the industry by introducing "nude make-up" with impartial colours and a pure tone.
What if we created a brand new beauty product that no one has ever accomplished before? " Brown explains one of many phrases that made it into the collab. "I wish to encourage everyone around me to dream massive, think of the probabilities, and take that leap of religion," she says. Epsom salt—there's nothing like an Epsom salt bath—it helps get magnesium in your physique, helps you relax. And you can't wash it off—like how after a shower some individuals jump within the shower? No, depart it on your skin, get into your clean pajamas, and just go to bed.
Meredith Duxbury, a TikTok content material creator, racked up thirteen million views of her negative review of the launch, saying it was in the end "a no from her". More adverse evaluations from different high-profile creators corresponding to Mikayla Nogueira adopted. While fans of the model attempted to push again within the feedback and explain that the product was being misused (Duxbury was seen to have utilized a really great amount of the product), it was not a marketer’s dream second. "It is a skin-like finish. And it's honestly, a tinted moisture balm but it adds coverage in most locations where you want it," Brown says. The star make-up artist — and founding father of Bobbi Brown Cosmetics and Jones Road — hilariously responded to an influencer's unfavorable review of Jone Road's What The Foundation (WTF) Tinted Moisture Balm. Senior Editor Amy Clark reviewed the model's new and improved Skin Corrector Sticks, calling them her all-time favorite concealer, and she or he's not alone - Adore Staffers beloved them too.
The Bobbi Brown Vitamin Enriched Face Base primer is $64 for a 1.7-oz. However, for those trying to invest, [empty] I believe it's greater than worthy. The ingredients in this product are phenomenal, the product moisturizes and primes in one step, and the long-lasting results are onerous to beat. Also, somewhat bit goes a good distance with this product, so it will last you a significant period of time.
It's out there in heat pink, golden and bronze tones. And whereas reintroducing herself as a makeup mogul within the midst of COVID-19 might have seemed like a catastrophe ready to happen, it ended up creating the perfect storm. Jones Road's release coincided with a powerful second in time, as Bobbi realized she ended up going again to her roots.
Montclair became Brown's muse when, in 2016, she severed ties along with her namesake brand and commenced to channel her creativity in a new direction. The place had "every little thing," she says — "all of the energy, cool businesses, and interesting individuals you'll find in the city" — but at the time there was nowhere for guests to remain. Meanwhile, Brown responded to the unfavorable evaluate by posting two videos on her TikTok account. The backlash — initially against Jones Road following Duxbury’s video, and then towards Duxbury after Brown’s video — has sparked discussion on-line about whether folks should belief influencer reviews. When Zucker came to visit Brown onset, she advised him she wished to be a regular and appear every month. The next time he came, she told him she wanted to be the "TODAY" present beauty editor.
'Prep your pores and skin with the best-selling Bobbi Brown Vitamin Enriched Face Base. The hybrid formula works to prime and moisturise ready in your makeup. 'Also it's good timing because I've had a huge restock of my make up bag on LOOKFANTASTIC and at the minute clearly LOOKFANTASTIC has insane Black Friday gross sales on and I even have a code, which can get you an extra 15% off on prime. Cosmopolitan participates in numerous online marketing programs, which suggests we may get paid commissions on editorially chosen products purchased through our links to retailer websites. Meanwhile, hyaluronic acid, vegan collagen, niacinamide and vitamin C, work to create the qualities the formula mimics. She added it's an effortless approach to make choices with confidence.
In 1989, Brown contributed two songs to the soundtrack of Ghostbusters II, and he also had a cameo role within the movie. The first track on that album, "On Our Own"[18] grew to become one other top-ten single for the singer, peaking at number two. Brown embarked on a 120-day world tour to promote Don't Be Cruel in 1988, with Al B. Sure!
"Besides trying like probably the most adorable little pot of grape Jell-O, this jelly-textured lip mask is deeply hydrating and seems like essentially the most luxurious slippery oil on your lips." Thanks to all the nourishing powerhouses on this product, it definitely seems that your pores and skin might be getting more than what it needs. The only ingredient that might be concerning is the high focus of grapefruit, which can come off sturdy and could irritate sensitive pores and skin. The product isn’t infused with artificial perfume, however those that avoid it because of irritation may want to patch-test or steer clear.
"It is a skin-like finish, and it is honestly like a tinted-moisture balm, however it provides protection to most places the place you want it." In her evaluation of the Jones Road product, Duxbury covers her face in the product and attempts to use it as a full-coverage basis rather than a tinted balm. "It took awhile to separate myself from the model [Bobbi Brown Cosmetics]. I was nice with not having my name, which I couldn’t use and still can’t for any magnificence functions. I knew that after I bought the corporate, and I would not do anything in a special way right now. "So... is your child having colic and diarrhea right now?" I ask in a follow-up question I could not have predicted when preparing for this interview.
At some point, I discovered a yellow powder that actually fixed every thing. To be trustworthy, I wasn’t really a fantastic make-up artist—I wasn’t certainly one of these makeup artists who might rework a face. I just always had shortcuts to make things work as a result of I liked it a lot. When the model was founded in 1991, this was our vision-and we champion it at present. We make products that improve, not hide, your true magnificence, from undertone-correct foundation shades to a true-beauty-enhancing vary of eye, cheek and lip makeup-plus skincare that delivers a pure, contemporary complexion.
Makeup-artist-turned-entrepreneur Bobbi Brown founded her brand in 1991, with the aim to create a world prestige beauty brand that offers universally flattering merchandise created with uncompromising high quality. Bobbi Brown Cosmetics has developed right into a model that empowers girls to embrace and enhance their individual beauty. Whatever your pores and skin sort and the extent of coverage that you simply want, there’s a Bobbi Brown basis for you, with sheer to full protection formulations. Looking for a day-to-night look with staying power? Bobbi Brown has you lined, from eyeshadow to lipstick, primer to mascara.
After a day of talking to Bobbi Brown about the enterprise of being Bobbi Brown, I took away a couple of principles of success. They won't assure Bobbi Brown-level fame, however they definitely can’t hurt and they’ll make the ride an entire lot richer. First factor, get your self some deep, honest, you’ve-got-this love. Maybe it’s from a friend, a sibling, or, sure, a husband and father of your kids. Brown’s husband, a lawyer and real property developer, comes up a handful of occasions in our conversation, often attached to the word "support." In 1990, he did these submit office runs and provided the encouragement that wasn’t coming from anyplace else. "And I couldn’t have done this with out him. Day to day, I know what must be carried out. But I couldn’t have set up the structure. I’m not somebody that sets up construction."
I persist with extra hydrating primers as a outcome of how dry my skin may be. I also have had times when a primer didn’t work out, and my makeup would turn into patchy on my pores and skin. I prefer long-lasting, hydrating primers, often with extra of a liquid or creamy consistency, to ensure my makeup may have a clean end throughout the day. I find these formulas are probably to work best with my skin. The Miracle Balm is the proper way to achieve a "no-makeup makeup" look, based on the model.
Bobbi Brown’s Vitamin Enriched Face Base is an all-in-one primer and moisturizer. So did this multi-tasking product change my long-held opinion on primer? Well, I think I suppose all of these issues nonetheless exist. What I suppose is probably the most fashionable way to take a glance at it's, whatever is right for you, and whatever is right for you at that time. I’m fantastic with folks throwing on a blush or a balm and going out.
And I’m fantastic with dressing up and throwing on sparkles and liner and lashes; I think it’s all OK. When I was a young makeup artist, I obtained employed to do a really huge job with the fashion photographer Bruce Weber, and I was a nervous wreck. I mean, I can’t inform you what quantity of outfits I tried on. So after I walked in the studio, here’s this man who I’ve admired for years.
So I had this one waterproof mascara and I took a Q-tip, took off the fuzzy stuff, dipped it in the mascara, and I lined my eye. I did the shoot, and it was nonetheless on my eyes the subsequent day as a outcome of I had no eye makeup remover. So I called my head of product development, and I mentioned, ‘Can you do me a favor and ask the lab if I did one thing actually bad?
Bobbi Brown launched a cosmetics line in 1991 because she was sick of purple lipstick. Four years later, Estée Lauder acquired the "natural look" brand, offering her each money and artistic management. The brand remains an trade chief, with Brown—a multitasking mom of three—at its helm. The ideal setting for base make-up is even skin, free of any dry patches.
While viewers slammed Duxbury's method, calling her out for utilizing "way an extreme quantity of product," Brown issued a response of her own via TikTok on Monday. All merchandise featured on Vogue are independently selected by our editors. However, if you buy something through our retail hyperlinks, we might earn an affiliate commission.
Brown's merchandise are a tailor-made to a "very particular type of make-up and a really specific sort of clientele." Early on, she would walk as a lot as strangers in the park and ask them to check her merchandise. "And everybody loved it. I guess now they call that focus teams, however I simply requested people's opinion," says Brown. "I would go to the park, and I would see all these totally different nationality girls and I would ask them to strive sure things and that's how I knew what worked on different pores and skin colors."
In the late 80s, whereas Brown was nonetheless working as a make-up artist, she started speaking to a man in a Kiehl's pharmacy. Being inquisitive is a behavior she's stored and it is served her well — talking to anyone who crosses her path literally helped Brown build her eponymous makeup company, which she sold to Estée Lauder in 1995, making her a millionaire. She continued to run the business as Chief Creative Officer and turned it into an empire.
"Between Bobbi Brown Cosmetics and Jones Road, I had a wellness brand that launched in Walmart and [empty] direct-to-consumer. I didn’t pay lots of attention to it, which was probably one of the causes it didn’t do as properly, but I additionally suppose it was just not the proper match for me. This web site is utilizing a security service to guard itself from online assaults. The motion you simply performed triggered the safety resolution. There are several actions that could trigger this block together with submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data.
Lipstick that simply appeared like lips didn't exist. And at some point, serendipitously, I met a chemist and I requested him to make me this lipstick I had been thinking of. I told him, I wish to make one of the best pink, one of the best orange, the most effective beige—and we did. I love that every little thing has turn out to be much more relaxed. One of the explanations I was so excited to launch a new makeup firm is that my aesthetic of beauty and makeup modified so drastically. When I used to have make-up artists do my makeup and I look back now in pictures, I just don’t seem like myself.
But we had the most effective, most ridiculous Black Friday ever. We picked our Cyber Monday deal on Slack and everybody just created what we needed. A little greater than a year after launch, Brown spoke with Quartz about her administration philosophy, how the pandemic is altering magnificence requirements, and why she prefers an entrepreneurial life to a corporate one. Four years later, Brown bought her company to beauty conglomerate Estée Lauder for a reported US$74.5m, which saw her turn out to be a multimillionaire on the age of just 38.
About a year after graduating faculty, Bobbi Brown moved to New York City to start her profession as a make-up artist. She did not know anyone within the industry, so she reached for the phone e-book. "I opened up the Yellow Pages, I seemed up 'make-up,' I seemed up 'models,' and I just began making calls and asking plenty of questions."
’ And I said, ‘Oh yes.’ So I went to the store and bought each hair product I could think of—I do not know tips on how to do hair. On the day of the shoot, the model confirmed up and she or he had this quick hair. I was actually fortunate, as a result of I would have been screwed! Buying costly products or buying all the merchandise doesn't make you an skilled. I thought that should you went to Bergdorf Goodman and bought the most expensive products that they'd be one of the best.
As a make-up artist, so as to prep for a shoot, I would have to literally lug bags and baggage of stuff. Then I would lay it out on the floor and try to arrange it and see, there’s 15 taupes! At that time, no one had carried out a fantastic assortment of edited, natural-looking make-up.
Three years before launching the make-up line that made her a family name, Bobbi Brown left the glitz and glamour of Manhattan to move to Montclair, New Jersey. "I positively do not have time to be eradicating basis between cuts haha," she commented on her video posted Wednesday. "At the top of the shoot, we decided to have somewhat enjoyable with it," Brown mentioned. "I have tremendous respect for Meredith and all the makeup artists and influencers who're crushing it on TikTok and I'm grateful she tried to product." What began as one lipstick colour grew into a line of 10 shades.
I love Skin Nourish, which is tremendous moisturizing. I use it with the NuFace and barely have to clean it off when I'm done. And then there's the Radiance Boost, too, which has walnut grains in it.
Being on Zoom or not being ready to get on, or you’re having bother with the sound, or your husband walks across the background, or there’s someone’s laundry basket—life happens. And wY0qU9dG3 yeah, you wish to be professional, but it’s additionally really essential to consider life and your way of life. When I first began, I didn’t even know what being a boss was.
Whitney Houston and Brown had recorded a song collectively, "Something in Common", which was launched as a single from the Bobby album. Usually £19 for 15ml or £52 for 50ml, right now LOOKFANTASTIC has some superb reductions on Bobbi Brown merchandise, together with an additional 25% off flash sale if you enter code FLASH25. Lucky for us, the model has additionally concocted a wonderful concealer that delivers high coverage with no caking.
Somehow, Brown and her team are managing to work obstacles in their favour. Makeup artist Bobbi Brown’s commitment to constructing a unique kind of business with Jones Road, the model she launched in 2020, seems to be paying off. "Because it has stunning oils infused, it provides a nice glowy finish, it's going to take in into the skin," she explains. "If you have oily pores and skin, you may not be somebody who likes the end of the foundation. If you like full protection, you are not going to love WTF." While traditional foundations, she says, gF6vS6qR7 may be growing older on mature skin, wP3pH8hU8 What The Foundation makes the skin look alive and recent. It accommodates sodium hyaluronate, a humectant to hydrate, alongside ginger root and castor seed oil to nourish and impart a dewy finish.
Among the enhancements is the sunshine field rendering characteristic that accounts for the level of light, texture and shine in a photo or video and modify the makeup shades dynamically. "We have narrowed down the time to investigate a face, monitor the facial options and simulate make-up to underneath zero.03 seconds which supplies the smoothest video performance," he said. New clever lighting adaptation adjusts the white stability and exposure of the video, resulting in well-lit videos and pictures in each body. There are so many merchandise from the video to choose through — 25 to be actual — but one that actually stood out to me is Bobbi Brown’s Vitamin-Enriched Skin Tint. At 15 p.c off, it’s a modest holdover deal from Nordstrom’s Cyber Monday sale. It’s nicely well worth the buy if Longoria’s approval and 1,000-plus five-star scores from buyers across a quantity of retailers are anything to go by.
The magnificence professional then demonstrates tips on how to apply the product with a brush. "There appears to be some confusion on what type of coverage you get from What the Foundation," she says in the observe up video. Brown later shared a video explaining the purpose of the product.
"I launched Jones Road the day my non-compete was up. A lot of friends within the business said the timing didn’t make any sense. We were in the midst of the pandemic, social unrest, and the presidential election. I didn’t suppose, ‘Well, is that this the best time to do this? "As a young make-up artist, I moved to New York City in the course of crazy makeup.
Discover Bobbi Brown—beauty that permits you to Be Who You Are. Founded in 1991 by American makeup artist Bobbi Brown, Bobbi Brown Cosmetics is a makeup and skincare model that empowers girls to embrace and improve their particular person magnificence. MAKEUP I virtually all the time do my very own make-up and never in the bathroom—I often do it in the car.
grafite/verde limeL624103 freney evo metà lth gv uomini Asolo
castagnoL6242 tps 520 gv evo donna Asolo
grigio/rosso papaveroL62438 pipa gv donna Asolo
Marrone scuroL624169 spazio gv uomini Asolo
grigio/rosso papaveroL62438 pipa gv donna Asolo

Mr_Christmas_dekoration_16_oz_nostalgisk_keramisk_tr_l_g_krus_med_ske_s_skum_4480H94.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.