자유게시판

rC9mS7lT1

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Terri
댓글 0건 조회 72회 작성일 24-03-16 04:58

본문

Bobbi Brown Wikipedia

However, we'll only provide our service suppliers with the Personal Data that is essential for them to carry out the services, and we ask them to not use your data for another purposes. We might disclose or switch your Personal Data to the following third events who gather, use and disclose Personal Data in accordance with the needs under this Privacy Policy. These third parties could also be positioned in Thailand and areas outside Thailand.
Esthetician and skincare creator Tyler Hysko praised the foundation as "superior for dry or mature skin," and demonstrated mixing it into his face using a dry makeup sponge. The vlogger often identified as iamsohello stated she was skeptical of the muse's restricted shade range, but was impressed with how nicely it melted to match her skin tone. Beauty creator Gisele Ayora described the muse as "glorified vaseline," and said she'd most likely like it more in the course of the winter when her pores and skin is extra dry, however nonetheless had her reservations about daily use.
But we had one of the best, most ridiculous Black Friday ever. We picked our Cyber Monday deal on Slack and everyone just created what we wanted. A little greater than a yr after launch, Brown spoke with Quartz about her administration philosophy, how the pandemic is changing beauty standards, and why she prefers an entrepreneurial life to a company one. Four years later, Brown sold her firm to beauty conglomerate Estée Lauder for a reported US$74.5m, which noticed her turn out to be a multimillionaire at the age of just 38.
At some point, I found a yellow powder that really fixed every little thing. To be trustworthy, I wasn’t actually a fantastic make-up artist—I wasn’t considered one of these makeup artists who may rework a face. I simply always had shortcuts to make things work as a result of I liked it so much. When the brand was based in 1991, this was our vision-and we champion it at present. We make products that enhance, not cover, your true beauty, from undertone-correct foundation shades to a true-beauty-enhancing range of eye, cheek and lip makeup-plus skincare that delivers a natural, recent complexion.
And while way of life creator Thatsotee criticized the product for feeling "sticky," she in the end praised it as a "banging basis" for how good it appeared six hours after applying it. Bobbi Brown's new brand Jones Road is centered around "clear" makeup merchandise to create more pure looks, in accordance with the model. The "What The Foundation" tinted moisture balm is a hydrating various to traditional foundations, and claims to depart the user with an "even, contemporary complexion that appears like your pores and skin on its finest day."
"Besides trying like the most adorable little pot of grape Jell-O, this jelly-textured lip mask is deeply hydrating and looks like probably the most luxurious slippery oil in your lips." Thanks to all the nourishing powerhouses on this product, it definitely seems that your pores and skin might be getting more than what it needs. The solely ingredient which may be concerning is the high concentration of grapefruit, which may come off strong and will irritate delicate skin. The product isn’t infused with synthetic perfume, but those who keep away from it because of irritation may need to patch-test or steer clear.
'Prep your pores and skin with the best-selling Bobbi Brown Vitamin Enriched Face Base. The hybrid formula works to prime and moisturise prepared in your make-up. 'Also it's good timing because I've had a huge restock of my make up bag on LOOKFANTASTIC and at the minute clearly LOOKFANTASTIC has insane Black Friday gross sales on and I also have a code, which can get you an extra 15% off on top. Cosmopolitan participates in varied affiliate marketing packages, which implies we could get paid commissions on editorially chosen merchandise purchased by way of our links to retailer websites. Meanwhile, hyaluronic acid, vegan collagen, niacinamide and vitamin C, work to create the qualities the formulation mimics. She added it is an easy way to make decisions with confidence.
Brown has all the time labored to assist women really feel like their finest selves, and this launch from Jones Road chimes with that ethos. It’s not designed to mask the pure pores and skin texture or options, however somewhat work with the skin to impart a wonderful no make-up make-up look—and what might be better than that? "I wished to reinvent traditional basis as a result of it makes you look like you’re carrying basis or a mask," she tells me. "I want it to look and feel such as you weren’t wearing anything—your pores and skin, but better.
Shop from our broad number of Bobbi Brown's foundations, makeup brushes, eyeshadows, eyelashes, skincare merchandise and extra available online at ARC. We could use different firms, agents, or contractors to carry out services on behalf or to help with the provision of services and products to you. This is Bobbi Brown’s number one best-selling moisturising cream, and it’s simple to see why. "Everyone I’ve given this to try has completely loved it," says Group Beauty Director Eve Cameron.
"He’s the one man who says, ‘Oh, that’s simply old fashioned,’ or ‘We don’t want that.’" He urged her to get onto TikTok, where some of the in style beauty influencers is 22-year-old Alix Earle. " Instead, TikTok’s 30- to 50-plus demographic has discovered her to be a dwelling Google, asking her questions like "What kind of makeup should I do for hooded eyes? " Brown’s beauty-for-the-real-world message has surprisingly discovered its good medium, on an app known for its beauty filters. She's now even done a Hamptons home tour with Caleb Simpson, a creator who starts his in style videos with, "How much is your rent?" (She owns). Founded in New York in 1991, we helped change the face of beauty with a natural approach to make-up that rallied everybody to not only be who they are—but own how they look. Everything starts with pores and skin for a recent, healthy-looking glow and builds from there with multitasking merchandise, straightforward how tos, and undertone-correct shades that appear to be your skin, solely better—beauty for each real-life second.
But you might not know the entrepreneur behind it, Katherine Power, who hasn’t stopped creating. Since beginning Who What Wear in 2006, she founded the skincare brand Versed and the wine label Avaline in collaboration with Cameron Diaz—and now she’s launching the clean-luxury makeup line, Merit. Toni Ko moved to the United States from South Korea when she was 13 years old—and by the point she hit 25, she had launched NYX Cosmetics, which rapidly grew to become a wildly successful million-dollar firm. Then, in one of the largest magnificence acquisitions in historical past, Toni offered the model to Loreal in 2014. This week, Toni joins Bobbi to share what it’s like to leave the brand you constructed, and what comes next—from taking on exciting new pro...
This week, Kesha and Bobbi meet for the primary time to talk about all issues artistic. Kesha shares how makeup and music go hand in hand, how she turned her signature bold look into a successful beauty brand, and a few of her most memorable make-up recollections. Bobbi first met Mario Dedivanovic when he first shared his inspiring story on "Beyond The Beauty." Now, one 12 months later, Mario checks back in to talk about his new makeup line, Makeup By Mario. Bobbi and Mario chat about how he balances being a makeup artist and running a new firm, what it’s actually like to launch a makeup line throughout a pandemic, and how he’s taking excellent care of himself these days. Clean, strategic, high-grade formulations that work on every skin kind and tone—and which might be as simple to use as they're to master. Jones Road is a lifetime of magnificence information, distilled.
I combine it with patchouli and grapefruit and that makes a great combination. Brown laid low for more than a yr whereas engaged on his follow-up album. With the help of Machat and MCA representative Louil Silas, Brown began working with a few of the top R&B producers and songwriters of the time, including Babyface, Antonio "L.A." Reid and Teddy Riley.
You in all probability know Zanna Roberts Rassi from the pink carpet as an E! But she’s additionally a stylist, journalist, mother to twin girls, and co-founder of the wildly popular vegan, paraben-free, and cruelty-free beauty brand, Milk Makeup—and a lot more. This week, Zanna joins Bobbi to talk about her journey in the trend and beauty industries, the story behind Milk Makeup, and what it’s actually prefer to be in busine... Kesha Rose Sebert is a wildly successful musician—but she’s additionally the founder of the clean, cruelty-free, and colorful make-up line, Kesha Rose.
Sometimes that’s just pondering and ideating, different instances it’s reading and seeing what’s available. Three months into Jones Road and Bobbi Brown is slowly settling right into a routine together with her new child — her analogy, not mine. Good Housekeeping participates in varied affiliate marketing packages, which means we might receives a commission commissions on editorially chosen products purchased by way of our links to retailer websites. This best-selling eyeshadow stick has had a makeover and what was already a wonderful formula has gone stratospheric in its clean creaminess, making the model new Shadow Stick simpler to mix than ever. If you want highlights with out the glint, this product is The One. The flattering powder, designed to be swept throughout the excessive points of the face that may naturally be hit by mild — cheekbones, brown bone, cupid's bow — offers the complexion a natural-looking radiance.
And then Gel Eyeliner in Black Ink and a few Eye Opening Mascara. I love the means in which they sort of crinkle in their tubes… You can either do them individually or you are capable of do all three of them. Everyone's nuts for Instant Detox, which is black and has Hawaiian sea water and clay.
Among the enhancements is the sunshine subject rendering characteristic that accounts for the extent of light, texture and shine in a photo or video and modify the make-up shades dynamically. "We have narrowed down the time to research a face, observe the facial features and simulate make-up to beneath 0.03 seconds which supplies the smoothest video efficiency," he stated. New intelligent lighting adaptation adjusts the white stability and publicity of the video, resulting in well-lit movies and images in each body. There are so many merchandise from the video to choose through — 25 to be exact — but one that basically stood out to me is Bobbi Brown’s Vitamin-Enriched Skin Tint. At 15 % off, it’s a modest holdover deal from Nordstrom’s Cyber Monday sale. It’s well worth the purchase if Longoria’s approval and 1,000-plus five-star ratings from shoppers throughout multiple retailers are something to go by.
From face merchandise which may be expressly designed to seem like skin, to colours for eyes, cheeks, and lips that improve somewhat than detract, discover Bobbi Brown—beauty that permits you to be who you're. Because lengthy earlier than TikTok popularized the "no-makeup make-up" development, the world-famous make-up artist led that specific revolution in the early '90s. At the time, thick layers of foundation, overdrawn lips and frosted shadows had been all the craze. However, Bobbi set out to make girls appear and feel like themselves, using makeup to enhance their options as an alternative of masking them.
With the assistance of my dad—he gave me his credit card—I went and purchased all these things. I received home, tB2yX1tP0 opened up all these stunning boxes, and it looked terrible. At the time, the style was like white pores and skin, purple lips, contouring…and I hated the way it looked. But I couldn’t discover make-up that allowed me to do it simply. I would additionally go to theatrical makeup shops and buy Ben Nye basis that was yellow and orange and red in order to repair the regular make-up I had.
She was in her early 30s at the time, and figured that by the time the settlement expired, she’d be in her 60s and can be about ready to retire, anyway. Our finest face moisturizers to nourish pores and skin and create the perfect canvas for make-up utility. Bobbi's top-rated assortment of face moisturizers infuse skin with luxurious hydration.
Bobbi Brown's Vitamin Enriched Face Base is jam-packed with components that create a rich, creamy texture. It begins with butylene glycol, which adds a easy layer to the pores and skin for a more improved appearance. Squalane is a follow-up ingredient that seeps into pores and rejuvenates skin at a core level.
Jones Road’s funding construction permits the brand to retain company — the corporate is totally self-funded, with Brown and her husband investing $2 million of their very own money to start out the company in 2020. Emily Goldman is the deputy editor at Prevention. She’s spent her career modifying and writing about well being, wellness, magnificence, trend, and food for Martha Stewart Living, Martha Stewart Weddings, Bridal Guide, Good Housekeeping, and more. She’s liked all things health and wellness since beginning her bi-weekly podcast Pancreas Pals—a collection all concerning the highs and lows of residing life with kind 1 diabetes. When not podcasting, she spends most of her time curled up with an excellent guide or watching a interval piece on BBC.
Finally, beta-carotene is an antioxidant that supports skin well being. You'll additionally find shea butter and nutritional vitamins B, C, and E, which mix to hydrate and nourish all day beneath make-up, an effect that will get higher over time. Every time I use a primer, I really feel like I’m making use of extra moisturizer on my face, and find myself wishing I might simply accomplish both in a single step. Well, it seems that a minimum of one brand is listening to those that really feel the greatest way I do and making a workable solution.
So I had this one waterproof mascara and I took a Q-tip, took off the fuzzy stuff, dipped it in the mascara, and I lined my eye. I did the shoot, and it was still on my eyes the subsequent day because I had no eye makeup remover. So I known as my head of product improvement, and I said, ‘Can you do me a favor and ask the lab if I did something really bad?
She takes two thick handfuls of the muse and slathers it onto her face like Duxbury did in her review. Get this delivered to your inbox, and more information about our services and products. "I said, 'I even have an concept. I want to make a lipstick that is not greasy, is not dry, doesn't odor like my mother's lipstick, really seems like the color of my lips,'" she says. The natural look was a novel idea on the time; 80s make-up was bold.
(Nobody’s - the answer is nobody’s.) Reagan suggests laying down moisturiser or eye cream for any areas you're concealing, making certain "a easy utility, allowing the concealer to blend evenly." We love CeraVe's Eye Repair Cream, £11.20. The Bobbi Brown e-commerce AR integration permits shoppers to preview a few of the brand’s most popular beauty merchandise instantly on the product pages where prospects make buying decisions. It is expected that this integration will have a direct impression on e-commerce sales on the brand’s internet and cellular web pages.
After saying the balm smelled "very sturdy," Duxbury said she wasn't sure "what to make of this consistency," and showed herself struggling to mix the product with a sponge and brush. Bobbi Brown does not seem to be a fan of the newest questionable beauty video that's garnered consideration on TikTok. "Number one, you have to get out of your bed room [to build your network]. If you’re not somebody that is going to chit-chat with different individuals, just begin going to pay attention. There are so many opportunities and so many local alternatives.
"It is a skin-like end, and it's actually like a tinted-moisture balm, but it provides coverage to most places where you want it." In her review of the Jones Road product, Duxbury covers her face within the product and attempts to use it as a full-coverage basis quite than a tinted balm. "It took awhile to separate myself from the model [Bobbi Brown Cosmetics]. I was fantastic with not having my name, sQ2oJ9fY8 which I couldn’t use and still can’t for any beauty purposes. I knew that once I offered the company, and I would not do anything in a unique way right now. "So... is your child having colic and diarrhea proper now?" I ask in a follow-up question I couldn't have predicted when getting ready for this interview.
If you’ve been looking to check out Miracle Balm, however have been hesitant to pick one full-sized shade (they actually do last!), now is the time to snag Brown’s go-to product. And if you’re on the lookout for much more of the most effective magnificence items for your self or your loved ones, be positive to check out more of the make-up pro’s high beauty picks below. I do assume the pandemic is probably one of the best thing that happened to people in a very unusual way.
If you know Bobbi, you realize she swears by Augustinus Bader’s moisturizer. This week, she’s joined by Charles Rosier, the investor-turned-beauty-entrepreneur who kickstarted the cult-favorite skincare brand. It all started when Charles saw how Dr. Augustinus Bader’s stem cell wound gel prevented scarring, and puzzled if it would also work on wrinkles—and from there, the revolutionary skincare line was born. It’s been 5 months since Bobbi launched her clean make-up and skincare line, Jones Road. This week, Bobbi checks in together with her COO and Jones Road Beauty co-founder, Tara Tersigni. They share how they launched their impressive lineup over just some months, why Jones Road chooses to remain direct-to-consumer, the new innovative merchandise on the horizon, and how they plan to grow—slow, steady, and smart—along the way.
I was a contract make-up artist and a brand-new mother. We had a really small team and we worked collectively, and I wasn’t actually main a team or being a boss. Our lasting lip shade, lipstick&nude lipstick stays on lengthy, in shades for all pores and skin tones. Bobbi Brown's must-have lip shade, lipstick & nude lipsticks envelop lips in lasting shade for day or night time.
Brown's video seemingly pokes fun at a controversial TikTok posted by beauty influencer Meredith Duxbury on May 9. Duxbury's video has nearly 14 million views as of Wednesday. If you can’t afford to go away your job, take into consideration what you are in a position to do while you still have it to begin the next chapter.
Somehow, Brown and her team are managing to work obstacles of their favour. Makeup artist Bobbi Brown’s commitment to constructing a unique sort of enterprise with Jones Road, the brand she launched in 2020, appears to be paying off. "Because it has lovely oils infused, it offers a pleasant glowy finish, it will absorb into the pores and skin," she explains. "If you have oily pores and skin, you won't be somebody who likes the finish of the inspiration. If you want full protection, you're not going to like WTF." While conventional foundations, she says, could be growing older on mature pores and skin, What The Foundation makes the pores and skin look alive and recent. It contains sodium hyaluronate, a humectant to hydrate, alongside ginger root and castor seed oil to nourish and impart a dewy end.
Makeup-artist-turned-entrepreneur Bobbi Brown founded her brand in 1991, with the aim to create a global prestige beauty brand that offers universally flattering products created with uncompromising quality. Bobbi Brown Cosmetics has developed right into a model that empowers ladies to embrace and enhance their particular person magnificence. Whatever your pores and skin kind and the level of protection that you just want, there’s a Bobbi Brown foundation for you, with sheer to full coverage formulations. Looking for a day-to-night look with staying power? Bobbi Brown has you coated, from eyeshadow to lipstick, primer to mascara.
For instance, I really have a bronzer that appears like the later afternoon solar in Telluride that I wear. But I had to make a particular bronzer for my Rabbi's daughter as a outcome of she's so white-skinned. It’s Aruba, and it’s type of peachy for pale skin. Blush can additionally be a type of issues that you want to find your right color—and then it's like a miracle. To find it, you pinch your cheeks after which look to match that. I'll normally swap to our Pot Rouge on the end of the day though, as a end result of it reminds me of my grandmother putting lipstick on her cheeks.
Despite its release during the final days of the New Jack Swing era it was a hit, promoting more than 3 million copies, and spawning a quantity of hit singles together with "Humpin' Around",[21] "Get Away", and "Good Enough". He acquired his second Grammy Award for Best Male R&B Vocal Performance nomination for "Humpin' Around".[17] He acquired his third American Music Award in January 1993. However, gross sales of Bobby did not match its predecessor.
She’s well-known as a Victoria’s Secret mannequin and the face of high-profile beauty campaigns—and now she’s an entrepreneur with numerous ventures, including her own beauty-based digital platform, Rose Inc. This week, Rosie joins Bobbi to talk about rising up within the modeling business, what sh... Gucci Westman is a celebrity makeup artist whose shoppers have ranged from Cameron Diaz, to Jennifer Aniston, to Natalie Portman. She’s also an entrepreneur and beauty designer who founded the clean makeup line Westman Atelier. This week, Gucci joins Bobbi to speak about how she went from working movie sets to Vogue covers, how she constructed her all-star client record, her aims for the make-up she formulates—and why true magnificence goes nicely ... Boy Smells reinvented the perfume industry when co-founders and companions Matthew Herman and David Kien began making candles in their kitchen—which don’t simply odor and look incredible, but also challenge the gender binary.
Everybody is aware of Venus Williams as one of many biggest tennis players of all time. But this multi-talented legend is also a seasoned entrepreneur, together with the founder of the clear beauty line EleVen by Venus Williams. This week, Venus joins Bobbi to speak about how she discovered her iconic confidence, why she loves magnificence, and the way her work on the court docket influences her decision-making within the office. From our best-selling Vitamin Enriched Face Base to our cult-favourite, socialeweb.com Long-Wear Cream Shadow Stick, we're dedicated to merchandise that carry out as effortlessly as they look, serving to you turn out to be your own makeup artist.
Bobbi Brown launched a cosmetics line in 1991 as a end result of she was sick of red lipstick. Four years later, Estée Lauder acquired the "natural look" model, providing her each cash and qY1wD6uJ0 inventive control. The brand stays an industry chief, with Brown—a multitasking mom of three—at its helm. The perfect environment for base make-up is even pores and skin, free of any dry patches.
Our number one promoting product is Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner, which is a product category I 100% made up, from the name to the packaging. It all occurred as a end result of I was in Telluride, Colorado, and somebody was coming to shoot me for Architectural Digest. And I opened my bag and realized, I have no eyeshadow, I actually have no brushes...but I have mascara! So I put mascara on, and since I wasn’t 22 anymore, I wanted one thing else. When you get to a sure age, your eye shape is different.
Brown claims they can presently meet all of their inner objectives with out external resources or funding, and says there are no immediate plans to join more retailers. Instead, Jones Road aims to open more freestanding company-owned shops, with plans to expand the footprint of the current retailer into an adjoining unit in 2022. More skincare launches, corresponding to a facial SPF, are additionally on Brown’s to-do record. Many customers are recognized to the workers and are greeted by first name, making a group really feel. The brand’s considerably guerrilla approaches to advertising, product improvement and commerce have afforded Jones Road agility, flexibility and more open communication with its prospects. "There are simply less guidelines when you’re a direct-to-consumer (DTC) model," says Brown.
Until, in the future, the team found 2,500 units they didn’t know they'd. But the packing containers they came in wouldn’t be prepared for a pair extra months. "We put the balm in there with a cool piece of masking tape and a postcard that had all the components. In 4 hours we’d sold all 2,500." Data shared on this method might be ruled by the third party’s privacy coverage and not this Privacy Policy.
(Central Online Branch 00041) (the "Company," "we," "us," or "our") acknowledges the significance of the safety of private data for you of our products and services. We know you care how details about you is collected, used, disclosed, and transferred outside of Thailand. The info you share with us allows us to offer the services you want and want appropriately tailor-made for you, not solely from us, but also these inside Central Group's knowledge ecosystem. We recognize your belief that we're going to fastidiously and sensibly handle your private data while providing you with the very best customized experience and buyer companies. Founded in 1991 by legendary makeup artist Bobbi Brown, the brand is devoted to empowering people with the tools and know-how they should deliver out their best.
"It’s a tinted moisture balm however it adds protection within the locations where you most want it," explains Brown of the method she claims is right for these over 50. It all started when Courtney Adeleye, a registered nurse, began mixing hair merchandise in her kitchen to create a more healthy, more effective answer. What started as a interest quickly grew by demand into The Mane Choice, a multimillion-dollar business with merchandise for all ethnicities and hair issues. This week, Courtney joins Bobbi to speak concerning the true which means of entrepreneurship, including how she obtained began with just $500 and the way ... Chances are you’ve heard of Who What Wear, the publication turned mega-successful digital platform and clothing brand.
"I knew I wasn’t accomplished teaching," says Brown, who first developed her you-but-better aesthetic to, in a way, work round her own limitations. If you have dry skin, reaching a hydrated base upon which to apply your basis is half the battle. This is the place hybrid cosmetics come into their own, like Bobbi Intensive Skin Serum Foundation. The serum element of this formula incorporates hyaluronic acid together with other moisturising and restorative elements that repair the pores and skin, whereas the lightweight coverage offers it a luminous glow. TikTok serves as an academic and discovery platform for the model somewhat than an area to convert gross sales. When Brown realised that Jones Road was lacking out by lacking a presence on the app, she resisted calls to rent a content company or spend big on production values.
Chinese Valentine’s Day falls in August 23rd and the softer pastels do work for that Holiday to not point out a colour collection like this can look unbelievable on an Asian complexion! So, the releases makes extra sense when seeing it through that lens. But when you didn’t realize it was Chinese Valentine’s Day you would possibly very properly be confused if Bobbi Brown is promoting this as Fall or not?! A versatile palette featuring a curated assortment ofLuxe Eye Shadow and Highlighting Powder in made-to-play shades.Multidimensional neutrals, wealthy mattes, and pops of shade with luxe sheencreate customized looks that glow. Duxbury is infamous for using heavy basis in her critiques, but different make-up artists and influencers had blended responses to What The Foundation, even when used accurately. On Tuesday, Brown posted another video appearing to parody Duxbury’s review through the use of the "new makeup technique" seen in Duxbury’s movies.
CAREER My first journal truly was Vogue Advertising. I met some girl and she or he asked, ‘Can you do hair and makeup?
I did that for seven years until I reached my massive aim, which was a Vogue cover. I was 30 and I realized as a result of I was so happily in love with my husband that I really didn’t wish to be a freelance touring make-up artist anymore. So I kind of stopped doing those trips, I got pregnant, we moved to the suburbs in New Jersey...and I simply received this concept.
I graduated highschool a semester early, went to University of Wisconsin, and then I went to University of Arizona, as a end result of that’s where all of the Jewish youngsters went. After that, I transferred to Emerson College in Boston where I studied Theatrical Makeup and minored in Photography. And so I finished college there and stayed for a year and waitressed, after which I moved to New York. You know, the old story is I didn’t know anyone, but I picked up a Yellow Pages, and seemed up models and businesses, and eventually I discovered the method to turn out to be a makeup artist in fashion. I thought I was going to do make-up for movies, actually.
Crocs niños zueco jaspeado eco hueso/multi zapatos HPN2N4590
Crocs mujer sandalia pokemon clasica blanco/multicolor zapatos HPN2N4327
Crocs unisexo paquete de 3 calcetines con estampado gráfico teñido anudado rosa eléctrico medias HPN2N4409
Crocs mujer sandalia clásica cozzzy teñida en aerosol negro/multicolor zapatos HPN2N4236
Crocs niños zueco de mezclilla clásico blanco/multicolor zapatos HPN2N4575

Zubeh_r_CH_Bosch_5_8_Zoll_x_13_Zoll_SDS_Max_Speed_X_Bohrhammerbohrer_B228Z127.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.